The Gift of a Man: 5 Basic Keys to Discover it. (Podcast)
the gift of a man maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men. Bible KJV - Proverbs - Chapter 18:16The gift of a man; when discovered and put into effective use will attract attentions of men; it will distinguish one from others and makes one stand out from the crowds. Infact your value in life is proportional to the degree in which you effectively deploy your gift. Listen to the Podcast Here
No man on earth is without a gifting. Infact it is for the uniqueness of our various gifts that God has sent us into the earth in a time like this so as to be in- charge of His creation. We can see this from the very beginning of Mankind inGenesis - Chapter 2:15 Bible KJV - And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
No man came to this earth by chance, there is a particularly purpose in which God sent each and every one of us here to fulfil. For instance let's look at the case of Jeremiah.
Now the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee; I have appointed thee a prophet unto the nations. Bible ASV - Jeremiah - Chapter 1:4,5
It is waste of time and destiny to live in this life without effectively deploying your giftings, infact it is more pathetic to go back to the Lord with that which He deposited in you. The gift is not needed in heaven; rather the earth is in dare need of it; let's see how the scriptures put it.
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. Bible KJV - Romans - Chapter 8:19
The trees are waiting, the animals are waiting, your neighbours and friends are waiting, those with HIV are waiting, those with cancer are waiting, those in prison are waiting, those in politics are waiting, those in IT world are waiting; they have waited so long for men with solutions to manifest, they have waited for those with the relevant gifts to come to they rescue, they are waiting for you and me to manifest that which God has deposited in us.
You are a solution carrier, your gift has the potential to answer a lot of life questions and put a lot of things in their proper perspectives. Remember life is not measure by duration but by donation; how much you donated to life is what matters the most to God and mankind.
To be relevant as far as life is concern you need to discover and effectively deploy your gift; it is only the gift of a man when discovered and effectively engaged that will make room for him and bring him to a place of relevance. Your gift is your bail out so don't joke with it.
What is your relevance to life? Have you ever ask your self "of what need am I to people and creatures around me?" what exactly is my relevance and worth to life?. Friends; life is too short to live without our gift.
And today I invites you to a journey of discovery into relevance and greatness, and as you key into this series I pray that the good Lord will direct your path.5 Keys on How to discover your Gift
- Discover God: it is very obvious that no man can excuse God out of his or her life and expect good success. God Himself is the author of life so when you discover Him; you have discovered the pathway to destiny. God knows each and every one of us from when we were still in our mothers womb, he knows what we are to become and He has ordained us right from our mothers womb, so He has the map and the master plan of our lives. In journey to discovery of our gift; no one should run ahead of God because he alone will light and lead the way and we follow. Discover Christ today and let Him direct your path.
- Access your Abilities: this is time to sit down and begin to access yourself, it is time to develop self-esteem and probes all yours abilities. For instance, you are love making clothes and at the same time you are a good speaker. This is the stage you sit down and begin to ask yourself questions as to what is driving you towards these things. Ask your questions like; why should I speak instead of making clothes? What is my endurance level while cloth making compare to when speaking? What are the likely responses of people towards me when I speak compare to when I make cloth? Answer these questions honestly to yourself and access the views of people around you as regarding your potentials, this will help you to discover your gift without being confused.
- Discover successful and influential people in your area of giftings: please note that this is not time to go and copy others, that's while you must have to be done with the second key above by select your gift out of many confusing potentials. At this stage you will need to look out for certain traits like; who was this person before he became who he is now? What were his challenges and success story? How can I learn from His mistakes and success and become the best in that area of gifting? Again note that mentorship can be a good way to follow this pattern.
- Eliminate Procrastination: procrastination they said is a thief of time. Don't say I will do it tomorrow when you have the ability to do it today, procrastination will keep you in one place and make you unproductive in life. If there is any time to begin to manifest God's gift in you; it is now that you still have breath in your nostrils. Don't say you are still small; Remember the grave yard they said is the richest place on earth because many have gone below with their gifting, I pray you will act now.
- Start little with a bold step: nobody becomes great overnight, greatness is a process. Your gift will make room for you and bring you before great men, that is the truth but it does not happen overnight, you need to begin something today in your own little way but don't end little, there is a saying that if you want to sit under the shade of a tress tomorrow; then plant a tree today. So it is the tree that you plant today that will bail you in days to come.
Finally, hear this. Good News Translation Ecclesiastes 9:11 I realized another thing, that in this world fast runners do not always win the races, and the brave do not always win the battles. The wise do not always earn a living, intelligent people do not always get rich, and capable people do not always rise to high positions. Bad luck happens to everyone. Yes luck happens to everyone but the question I want you to ask yourself is this, on the day of your luck what will you present to become the lucky one? Don't expect to be lucky for nothing! The concept of wanting something for nothing is simply robbery so discover your gift today and let it open doors of greatness for you tomorrow.
Listen to the Podcast Here